The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the dates for the next Common Written Examination (CWE PO/MT-III) for selection of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the Participating Organisations. The exam will be conducted online by IBPS tentatively in October 2013.
IBPS CWE scores are used for filling Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies for various banks and financial organisation including 20 public sector banks. New rules about eligibility conditions have been updated below.
Click here to know see the list of participating organisation.
Click here to know more about IBPS exam and selection process.
Online registration: Starts from July 22, 2013 to August 17, 2013-07-20
CWE PO/MT Online Exam (tentative dates) : October 2013 (Oct 19, 20, 26, 27)
Declaration of exam result : Third/ fourth week of November 2013
Conduct of Interview: Third week of January 2014
Allotment: March 2014
Nationality : Candidate should be an Indian Citizen. (Read detailed advt mentioned below for more details)
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2013): 20-30 years (+3 years for OBC, +5 Years for SC/ST)
- Degree (Graduation)
with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in
any discipline from a recognized University. Candidate has to possess a degree and no specific percentage of marks needed.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is desirable but not mandatory.
- Online Exam in October 2013
- Common Interview in January 2014
Online exam consists of objective type question for 200 marks from sections – Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.There will negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.Candidates qualified in online exam will be called for common interview. The combined scores from exam and interview will be used for final allotment process.
Books To Refer
IBPS 2013 Book -Buy Online
Click here to check out our detailed section on bank books.
How to Apply
Candidate has to apply online in ibps site (www.ibps.in) and fee payment can be done either online using internet payment gateway or offline at specified bank branches.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Online Mode (Fee payable from July 22 to August 12):
- Login to IBPS Site and fill online application. After filling all necessary details, you will be directed to online payment gateway to pay the fees.
- Pay the fees using Net banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may need to register again.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take the printout of the e-receipt.
Offline Mode (fee payable from July 24 to August 17):
- Login to IBPS site and fill the online application with required details.
- Note the Provisional Registration Number and Password that will be system generated and displayed on the screen. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- After the above step, take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
- Pay the fees at specified bank branches from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. (For example: If one has registered on 27.07.2013 then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 30.07.2013 to 01.08.2013 considering 28.07.2013 is a non- working day)
- Fees can be at any CBS branches of the following banks:
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
- Once fee has been paid, the registration process is completed.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form three days after fee payment.
For more details:
Click here to read the advertisement in detail.
Please read carefully the detailed advertisement, before applying.
For regular bank career updates, like our facebook page.
Author: India Bank Career Team
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
We welcome your comments!
No Spam, Please.